|May’s meeting will focus on the status of participation of all students in remote learning and the impact on urban school districts.To help inform this discussion we will be joined by;
1. Keith Norton, Chief Strategic Planning Officer from the Connecticut State Department of Education
2. Representative of Hartford Public Schools, invited guest
3. Tim Sullivan, Superintendent of CREC Schools
4. Alderman Aram Ayalon, City of New Britain and,
5. Alex Knopp, Sheff Plaintiff Representative.
We will begin on boarding people, to the meeting, at 9:45AM.