Sheff Movement Cosponsoring “Successful Students for the 21st Century” Forum
Co-Hosts Hartford City Council Majority Leader Jo Winch and the Sheff Movement coalition invite you to an evening of engaging dialogue and action on the issues we face as students, parents, teachers, administrators, elected officials, business owners, clergy and more, in successfully preparing and educating our students for the global society of the 21st century.
Invited Panelists include:
- Elizabeth Horton Sheff (The Sheff Movement coalition)
- Norma Neumann-Johnson (Principal/Breakthrough Magnet School)
- Paul Diego Holzer (Education Programs Director/Achieve Hartford)
- Dr. Christina Kishimoto (Asst. Superintendent of School Design/Hartford Public Schools)
- Clifford Wallace Thornton (Author, Speaker & Founder, Efficacy)
- Jim Boucher (Director, Future Workforce Div/Capital Workforce Partners)
- Honorable Kenneth Green (State Representative 1st Assembly District)
- Renae Reese (Hartford Director/CT Center for a New Economy)
Panelists will lead breakout sessions on Fixing Broken Schools, Workforce Development, Prisons. Eliminating the Pipeline, and Does Race Matter.
Registration at 5:30 pm, program starts at 6:00 pm. While Registration is not necessary, it helps us to prepare. Register online @ http://tiny.cc/zP1u7 or via email to email@example.com. Hartford City Hall Atrium is located at 550 Main Street, Hartford CT.